At Bates White, we recognize the challenges and opportunities that arise at the intersection of valuation concerns and environmental disputes. We have extensive experience considering the business, litigation, regulatory, insurance, and policy issues tied to environmental matters at the federal, state, and local levels. Our team works closely with clients, litigators, and industry experts to provide economic analyses spanning a range of industries and environmental pollutants.
We offer experience analyzing the value of varied environmental and product liability claims and assessing the associated impact of different payment structures and provisions. Bates White is nationally recognized in:
- New and emerging environmental valuation topics, from per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) to climate change and beyond
- Groundwater and aquifer contamination remediation valuations
- Pesticide and herbicide run-off cost valuations
- Workplace and residential safety and occupational exposure to various contaminants
- Valuation of potential payment shares in multi-party matters
- Evaluation of potential insurance coverages for environmental-related occurrences
As a market leader, we have clients come to us for environmental valuation services that range from preliminary assessments of potential liability to formal expert reports and testimony. We provide guidance through all stages of litigation, including liability share attribution, assessing a party's share of responsibility, and insurance allocation.
At Bates White, we pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality experience to our clients. We are a passionate, collaborative team dedicated to helping clients discover the best solutions to their most pressing issues.
For a list of our environmental-related work, click here.