Here are a few examples
- Stephanie Difederico and Jameson Edmond Casey v. Amazon.com, Inc. et al.Litigation against Amazon and third-party sellers alleging they agreed on a most favored nation provision that resulted in inflated prices for products sold in retail e-commerce.
- Lifespan–Care New England proposed mergerAnalysis on behalf of the Rhode Island Attorney General to analyze effects of the proposed merger between Lifespan and Care New England.
- Thomas Morgan Robertson et al. v. Spotify USA Inc. and Robert Gaudio et al. v. Spotify USA Inc.Analysis on behalf of Spotify in litigation where songwriters alleged that Spotify played their musical works without properly obtaining a license.
- Maryland Public Service Commission testimony on applications to offshore wind procurement processAnalysis on behalf of Ørsted, the largest developer of offshore wind generating facilities globally, in a Maryland Public Service Commission proceeding regarding offshore wind procurement.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited v. Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.Litigation on behalf of Takeda regarding patent litigation claims by Zydus Pharmaceuticals.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau v. Navient Corporation and Navient Solutions, Inc.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s litigation against Navient regarding costly payment relief for borrowers experiencing financial hardship.
- Sprint T-Mobile mergerLitigation work on behalf of the New York State Attorney General opposing the the $26 billion Sprint T-Mobile merger. The case represented one of the few times state AGs sought to block a merger of national scope without the support of a federal antitrust agency.
- Bates White provides asbestos liability valuation expertise in bankruptcy proceeding
Bestwall’s bankruptcy proceedings to establish a trust to resolve current and future asbestos claims.
- Apple Inc. v. Qualcomm Inc.Apple's litigation against Qualcomm alleging anticompetitive conduct in the baseband modem chipsets market.