Our experts have the financial and economic skills critical to effectively analyze a full range of IP valuation and licensing issues facing firms today. The breadth of our work includes measuring and valuing patent portfolios, assessing IP processes and systems, and developing licensing strategies. We have created estimates regarding cost of capital, firm profitability, and the value of various strategic IP opportunities. Our knowledge and experience allow us to deliver rigorous, tailored analyses and to provide strategic insights for both our clients and their prospective business partners.
- On a consulting basis, estimated the value of a patent for wireless location detection under licensing and manufacturing scenarios.
- Estimated the value of the intellectual property portfolio for a company involved in the production and distribution of agricultural seeds and development of agricultural biotechnology.
- Designed a spreadsheet-based modeling tool to analyze pricing and licensing scenarios in the soy protein market.
- Estimated future royalties from exclusive vs. non-exclusive licensing scenarios for a major equity market exchange.
- Identified potential infringers and quantified the market size of the accused products.