We provide analysis in the form of damages and valuation to support clients in copyright, trademark, and trade secret misappropriation cases. We quantify the impact of alleged infringement by evaluating the competitive landscape and calculating price erosion, reasonable royalties, and lost profits. Our experts also have experience analyzing industry licensing practices to offer valuation opinions and assistance with licensing negotiations related to copyright matters.
- In Activist Special Advisory Services LLC v. Phoenix Real Estate Solutions Ltd., retained on behalf of Activist Special Advisory Services to assess damages, if any, arising from the alleged misappropriation of Activist’s trade secrets.
- Retained on a consulting basis by a software firm in an arbitration involving patent infringement.
- Submitted expert reports on damages arising from the misappropriation of mobile payment technology.
- On behalf of MCQ in MCQ v. Idaho Pizza Co., testified on damages in a dispute over trade secrets in the franchise restaurant business.
- Provided damages analysis and deposition testimony in litigation involving breach of an NDA regarding wireless payment card technology.
- On a consulting basis, analyzed theories of liability and damages arising from the disclosure of trade secrets to a rival manufacturer of motor vehicles.