Claims of harm may arise from a wide range of challenged actions and events, including alleged breach of contract, inappropriate marketing activities, anticompetitive behavior, non-compliance with government statutes and regulations, and adverse events associated with pharmaceuticals and medical products. Our experts have testified and consulted on a large number of such matters, opining on damages and valuation and providing clients with insights and tools that guide litigation and settlement strategies. Our experts combine deep industry expertise with first-rate application of economic theory and data analytics to effectively and efficiently develop and support these opinions.
- In United States v. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. and BioScrip, Inc., provided expert testimony for Novartis.
- In Andren et al. v. Alere Inc. et al., testified on behalf of Alere on issues relating to data analytics and economic damages methodologies.
- In Wells Fargo Bank et al. v. Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc., retained to provide expert testimony on behalf of plaintiffs in the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware.
- In Merix Pharmaceutical Corp. v. Clinical Supplies Management, Inc. (CSM), retained to provide expert testimony on behalf of CSM in connection with alleged fraud and breach of contract claims related to the performance of a clinical trial for an over-the-counter medication.
- In National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania v. Tyco Integrated Security, LLC, provided expert testimony on behalf of Tyco regarding damages arising from a theft of prescription drugs from a pharmaceutical company warehouse.
- In Elorac v. Sanofi-Aventis Canada, provided expert testimony assessing damages on behalf of the plaintiff.
- In United States v. Guidant Corp., provided expert testimony on damages on behalf of a medical device manufacturer in connection with alleged FCA violations concerning certain implantable cardiac devices affected by a manufacturing change.
- In Fera Pharmaceuticals LLC v. Akorn Inc., retained to provide expert testimony on behalf of Fera.