Anna Meyendorff co-chairs the Antitrust Practice at Bates White. She has extensive experience testifying and consulting on complex antitrust matters. She leads teams that conduct data analysis and market research and performs class certification, liability, and damages analyses. She has worked on projects in various industries including media and entertainment, technology, communications, and consumer products, among others.
Dr. Meyendorff has held a number of academic positions with the University of Michigan and has conducted many academic and policy-centered research studies, focusing on the financial sector and business development in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.
PhD, Economics, University of California, Berkeley
MA, Political Science, University of California, Berkeley
BA, Political Economy, Princeton University (magna cum laude)
EXPERT Q&A SERIES
- On behalf of Williams International, served as testifying expert before the American Arbitration Association in Dodson International Parts, Inc. v. Williams International Co., LLC.
- Leading the team supporting the expert in a Section 337 antitrust investigation before the International Trade Commission.
- Supported testifying expert on behalf of several direct action plaintiffs in In re Capacitors Antitrust Litigation.
- Supported lead consulting expert for a top US medical school and healthcare provider in estimating the research and business losses occurring after a natural disaster.
- In Determination of Rates and Terms for Making and Distributing Phonorecords, supported expert regarding appropriate mechanical royalty payments under Section 115 of the Copyright Act.
Pre-Bates White experience
- Served as testifying expert in Mark A. Kielb v. Wayne State University Board of Governors.
- Served as testifying expert in In re Graphics Processing Units Antitrust Litigation.
- Served as testifying expert in Concurrent Computer Corporation v. Vicor Corporation.
- Served as testifying expert in Ericsson Inc. v. Vicor Corporation.
- In MarleenLaPlant, et al. v. The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, served as project director leading class certification research.
- In SolidFX, LLC v. Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc., served as project director leading antitrust liability research.
- In WPIX, Inc., et al. v. Broadcast Music, Inc., contributed to research on licensing fees.
News & Insights
- September 12, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- February 6, 2020
- November 12, 2019
- May 16, 2019