US antitrust agencies are taking an aggressive stance toward practices that affect labor markets. Recent decisions in criminal wage-fixing and no-poach cases where juries have decided to acquit have raised questions about the effectiveness of such enforcement. On September 12, Partner Anna Meyendorff speaks on the panel “Labor Markets: Where Are the Antitrust Concerns?” The panel takes place as part of the 10th Bill Kovacic Antitrust Salon, sponsored by Concurrences and the George Washington University Law School.
In addition to Dr. Meyendorff, the panelists include—
- Rosa Abrantes-Metz, The Brattle Group
- Benjamin Harris, US Department of Treasury
- Diana L. Moss, American Antitrust Institute
- Maureen Ohlhausen, Baker Botts
- Andrew Schupanitz, US Department of Justice
For more information and to register, click here.