- Served as a technical expert in a contract dispute between two petrochemical companies in administered expert proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)/International Centre for ADR.
- Retained by a company involved in negotiations with the US Department of Justice, European Commission, and enforcement agencies in other jurisdictions over allegations of price-fixing in the freight forwarding industry.
- Testified before the South African Competition Tribunal on the unilateral and coordinated effects of the proposed Pioneer Hi-Bred/Pannar Seed merger, along with the effects of efficiencies on post-merger pricing.
- Served as project co-director in Presbyterian Church of Sudan v. Talisman Energy, Inc. computing damages related to injuries caused by Talisman as a result of its construction of oil drilling infrastructure, and its provision of access to this infrastructure to the Northern Sudanese government.
- Provided advice to the US Department of the Treasury, the US Department of State, and on behalf of these agencies, to central bank and finance ministries in Russia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland, and Romania, on bank privatization and financial sector reform.
- Retained by the OECD to develop and lead a series of workshops in Hungary, Thailand, Vietnam, and South Korea on pricing-related abuse of dominance, monopolization, and cartels.