Seating is limited - please RSVP by Friday, May 31. Registration is complimentary.
Panel sessions: 3:00–6:00 PM
Panel 1: Cross-market effects: an antitrust unicorn or just novel and hard to prove?
- Slava Zayats, Bates White (moderator)
- Katherine Ambrogi, Federal Trade Commission
- Jeff Brennan, McDermott Will & Emery
- Leemore Dafny, Harvard Business School and Kennedy School of Government; Bates White
- Kenneth Vorrasi, Drinker Biddle & Reath
Panel 2: The Neo-Brandeisian movement: why, what, and where to next
- Stelios Xenakis, Federal Trade Commission (moderator)
- William Blumenthal, Sidley Austin
- Adam Di Vincenzo, Gibson Dunn
- Joseph Farrell, University of California, Berkeley; Bates White
- David Gelfand, Cleary Gottlieb
- Nancy Rose, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Reception, dinner, and keynote speech: 6:00–9:00 PM
- Keynote speaker: Jeffrey Wilder, Department of Justice
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.