Eric Emch will participate in a one-day ABA Merger Practice Workshop, which presents a comprehensive look at the lifecycle of a hypothetical merger investigation in the United States and China. The workshop highlights critical interactions such as:
- Strategy sessions between the parties’ antitrust counsel
- The parties’ initial presentation and front-office presentation to US antitrust enforcers
- Agency deliberations to evaluate the parties’ advocacy materials and inform whether to challenge the transaction
- A meeting with economic experts to develop empirical economic evidence in conjunction with customer testimony and documentary evidence
- Investigations by a hypothetical Chinese competition authority and hypothetical Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
For more information, visit the ABA website.