Bates White has produced eReader versions of the August 19, 2010, Horizontal Merger Guidelines issued by the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission. To add the publication to your eReader, simply download the file to your computer and then upload it to your device.
If you are accessing this page directly from your iPad, tap on this link, and select "Open in iBooks."
To download the file to your computer:
- Right-click (or control-click) on the following link for your eReader device:
- Amazon Kindle
- All other eReaders (e.g., Apple iPad, Nook, Sony Reader, Borders Kobu)
- Select "Save file as" or "Save target as" and save the hmg.mobi or hmg.epub file in an easy-to-find location on your computer (e.g., Desktop, My Documents).
To upload the file to your eReader, follow the instructions for your device:
- Open iTunes.
- Drag the hmg.epub file to your Library. It will appear in the Books section.
- Sync your iPad.
- The Guidelines will appear on the bookshelf in your iBooks app.
All other eReaders (Kindle, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobu, etc.)
- Plug the larger end of the USB cable into an available USB port or a powered USB hub connected to your computer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to the micro-USB port (usually on the bottom) of your eReader.
- Your eReader should appear on your computer in the same location you would normally find an external USB drive.
- Use your computer′s file browser to drag and drop the file to your eReader’s documents/books folder.
- When finished, use your computer′s undock feature to remove your eReader.