Panel featuring distinguished women in antitrust law and economics
The AT&T-Time Warner merger has reinvigorated the debate over the use of bargaining models in vertical merger analysis. Is the current state of the art for evaluating vertical mergers sufficient? What are the implications from the AT&T-Time Warner outcome for vertical mergers in other industries? For example, what are the implications for the healthcare industry, where the competition agencies have successfully used bargaining models to analyze horizontal and vertical mergers? Please join us to hear a panel of experienced practitioners discuss their views.
- Leemore Dafny, PhD, Harvard Business School and Kennedy School of Government (moderator)
- Antara Dutta, PhD, Federal Trade Commission
- Aditi Mehta, PhD, Department of Justice
- Leigh Oliver, Hogan Lovells
- Sonia Pfaffenroth, Arnold & Porter
For more information about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.