Recent developments in merger review
Panel sessions: 3:00–6:00 PM
Panel 1 - Remedies: When are they a possible solution to merger harm?
- Dan O'Brien, Bates White (moderator)
- Molly Boast, WilmerHale
- Deborah Feinstein, Federal Trade Commission (formerly)
- Ted Hassi, O'Melveny & Myers
- Leslie Marx, Duke University; Bates White
Panel 2 - Litigating healthcare mergers: A one-way street?
- Cory Capps, Bates White (moderator)
- Mark Botti, Squire Patton Boggs
- Peter Mucchetti, Department of Justice
- Andrea Agathoklis Murino, Goodwin
- Nathan Wilson, Federal Trade Commission
Reception, dinner, and keynote speech: 6:00–9:00 PM
- Keynote speaker: The Honorable Judge Amit Mehta, United States District Court for the District of Columbia
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.