Views from distinguished women in-house counsel at healthcare and life sciences companies
Healthcare and life sciences companies face increasing oversight, scrutiny, and litigation over prices from the government, the public, and private litigants seeking to protect consumers and control healthcare spending. Please join us to hear a panel of experienced women leaders discuss how they use industry-specific economic and legal analyses to navigate pricing-related matters such as alleged patient assistance program fraud, intellectual property challenges, price-fixing allegations, the No Surprises Act, and congressional investigations.
The panel will take place on June 6 from 8:30-10:30 am in-person in Washington, DC, and virtually. The discussion will feature the following experienced practitioners:
- Kirsten Mayer, Head of US Compliance, argenx (moderator)
- Mary Beth Cantrell, Senior Associate General Counsel, Amgen
- Linda Kearney, Managing Senior Associate General Counsel, Anthem
- Kiera Mathey, Assistant General Counsel, Johnson & Johnson
- Galia Porat, Associate General Counsel, Teva Pharmaceuticals
To register for this event, please email Cailyn Gray.