Panel sessions: 3:00–6:00 PM. A summary of the panel discussions is available here.
Panel 1: Antitrust policy and labor markets
- Anna Meyendorff, Bates White (moderator)
- Renata Hesse, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Jeffrey Kessler, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Gail Levine, Mayer Brown LLP
- Megan Lewis, US Department of Justice
Panel 2: Practical paths forward for Antitrust reform
- Nitin Dua, Bates White (moderator)
- Laura Alexander, American Antitrust Institute
- Bruce Hoffman, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Amanda Wait, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Joshua Wright, George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
Reception, dinner, and keynote speech: 6:00–9:00 PM
- Keynote speaker: David B. Lawrence, US Department of Justice. A transcript of his speech is available here.
For more information, email email@example.com.