Kory Shipp has experience in economic analysis, developing models for damages estimation, and building and analyzing large, complex databases used in litigation. He has supported consulting and testifying experts in a variety of matters in the areas of consumer finance, liability valuation, and antitrust.
BS, Economics, Mathematics, Brigham Young University
Areas of Expertise
- In the matter In re RFC and ResCap Liquidating Trust Litigation, managed the team of consultants supporting the testifying expert.
- Supported the testifying expert in the matter MASTR Adjustable Rate Mortgages Trust 2006-OA2 v. UBS Real Estate Securities involving mortgage-backed securities.
- Supported the testifying expert in the matter Syncora Guarantee Inc. v. EMC Mortgage Corp.
- Supported the testifying expert in the matter CIFG v. Bank of America involving mortgage-backed securities.
- Supported the testifying expert in the matter Assured Guaranty Municipal Corp. v. DB Structured Products, Inc. involving mortgage-backed securities.
- Supported the testifying experts on behalf of the Debtors in the matter In re Garlock Sealing Technologies, LLC.
- Supported the asbestos liability valuation expert on behalf of Specialty Products Holding Corp./Bondex International in its bankruptcy proceedings.
- Supported the expert retained by DOJ’s Antitrust Division for a proposed merger in the publishing industry.
- Supported the damages expert in American Airlines v. Sabre on behalf of American Airlines in a suit filed in Texas state court.