- Testified in US Tax Court on behalf of taxpayers in Wal-Mart v. Commissioner regarding the statistical basis and accuracy of shrinkage accruals.
- Conducted a study on the implications of allowing the Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit (VEETC) to expire at the end of 2010.
- Served as a testifying expert on behalf of a major issuer of retail credit cards involved in a confidential tax dispute with the IRS.
- Provided expert testimony on behalf of the taxpayers in Kroger v. Commissioner.
- Provided expert report and deposition testimony regarding an auction of a professional sports franchise, working on behalf of the US Department of Justice, Tax Division.
- Within a valuation context, conducted competitive analysis of a Big Three division in the luxury car market versus competitors in the same category.