Adam Finn has extensive experience leading teams in the preparation and analysis of complex data sets and has been retained as both a testifying expert and a consulting expert on matters of insurance valuation. He has developed software capable of modeling tens of thousands of insurance allocation scenarios and has significant experience supporting experts in reinsurance matters and insolvent scheme submissions. Mr. Finn has also supported other experts across multiple disciplines, including antitrust and competition, environmental and product liability, and mortgage-backed securities litigation. Mr. Finn specializes in designing solutions to data and modeling challenges and distilling complex answers down to accessible results.
BS, Economics and Finance, Schreyer Honors College, Pennsylvania State University
- Authored expert report and provided deposition testimony on behalf of an insurer seeking repayment from other insurers for their share of historical indemnity and defense expenditures incurred in managing the policyholder's asbestos claims.
- Submitted an affidavit calculating prejudgment interest on tendered amounts in Viking Pump Inc. and Warren Pumps LLC v. Century Indemnity Company et al.
- Submitted an affidavit allocating defense costs and calculating prejudgment interest in a successful defense of a directors and officers (D&O) lawsuit.
- Routinely retained as consulting expert for both insurers and policyholders to provide settlement and mediation support in insurance valuation disputes across a variety of industries.
- Supported testifying experts in multiple RMBS matters on behalf of investors in disputes with RMBS trustees concerning breaches of representations and warranties in the trust agreements.
- Forecasted future product liabilities for various publicly traded companies to assist them in insurance valuation and financial reporting.
- Automated the construction of databases in various industries, including product liability claims, computer display panels, microprocessor chips, and online gaming.
- Served as lead manager supporting expert testimony in United States v. Dicristina.
Processed natural gas futures transaction data that were used as the basis for the pricing analyses in In re Natural Gas Litigation.