Bates White’s Vincent Musco and Craig Roach presented the 2017 “Looking Forward Report” to the Southwest Power Pool’s Board of Directors and Members Committee in Tulsa, OK. The Looking Forward Report is an annual product that serves the SPP Board’s strategic planning efforts. This year’s Report covered several topics including:
- Distributed Energy Resources and the Changing Utility Model
- Electric Vehicles
- RTO Markets and the Early Retirement of Nuclear Generation
- EPA’s Environmental Campaign
- Jurisdictional Issues in the Electricity Industry
- The Shale Gas (and Oil) Revolution
- Review the slides for the presentation in the SPP Board’s meeting materials here.