Search eventsSearch by
Events by year
Eric Emch speaks at ABA "Price Discrimination Markets in Merger Cases" teleconference
May 18, 2016
Event Sponsor: American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law Federal Civic Enforcement Committee
Eric Emch will participate on a panel discussing price discrimination markets in recent merger cases, such as GE/Electrolux, Sysco/US Foods, and Staples/Office Depot.
For more information, visit the ABA website.
- Julia K. York, Skadden, Washington, D.C.
- Eric Emch, Bates White, Washington, D.C.
- Stephanie Fleming, U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.
- Angelike Mina, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Andrea Murino, Goodwin Proctor, Washington, D.C.