- Damages estimation
- Data analysis
- Database development, management and analysis
- Discovery support
- Market analysis and research
- Opt-out litigation
- Settlement and mediation support
- Computer hardware and software
- Food and beverage
Wesley Reppert supports the Antitrust & Competition Practice and the Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice at Bates White, and has considerable experience building, processing, and managing large, complex data sets for economic analysis. He has worked on multiple project teams to provide database development and management, economic analysis, damages analysis, discovery and deposition support, and industry research for clients through all stages of litigation. Wesley has worked on matters related to the electronics, healthcare, chemical, and transportation industries, among others.
- In In re TFT-LCD (Flat Panel) Antitrust Litigation, supporting testifying expert working on behalf of a large coalition of direct action plaintiffs in the United States, Asia, and Europe in performing economic analyses to assess liability and damages resulting from the alleged illegal conduct.
- In In re Urethane Antitrust Litigation, supported testifying expert working on behalf of a large coalition of opt-out plaintiffs. Responsibilities included database development and management, damages estimation, providing discovery support, and industry research.
- In United States and State of Texas v. United Regional Health Care System, supported testifying expert working on behalf of Department of Justice to analyze the competitive effects of United Regional’s exclusionary contracts with health insurers. DOJ reached a settlement with United Regional that prohibits the hospital from entering into contracts that improperly inhibit commercial health insurers from contracting with United Regional’s competitors.
BA, Economics, Canisius College