- Anticompetitive conduct analysis
- Antitrust analysis
- Class certification
- Damages and liability analysis
- Intellectual property
- International trade and finance
- Market definition
- Russia and Central Europe
- Automotive industry
- Automotive parts
- Banking and financial services
- Broadcast television
- Consumer products
Anna Meyendorff has extensive experience testifying and consulting on complex antitrust matters. She leads teams that conduct data analysis and market research and performs class certification, liability, and damages analyses. She has worked on projects in various industries including media and entertainment, technology, communications, and consumer products, among others.
Dr. Meyendorff has held a number of academic positions with the University of Michigan and has conducted many academic and policy-centered research studies, focusing on the financial sector and business development in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.
Past experience includes:
- Served as testifying expert in Mark A. Kielb v. Wayne State University Board of Governors.
- Served as testifying expert in In re Graphics Processing Units Antitrust Litigation.
- Served as testifying expert in Concurrent Computer Corporation v. Vicor Corporation.
- Served as testifying expert in Ericsson Inc. v. Vicor Corporation.
- In MarleenLaPlant, et al. v. The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, served as project director leading class certification research.
- In SolidFX, LLC v. Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc., served as project director leading antitrust liability research.
- In WPIX, Inc., et al. v. Broadcast Music, Inc., contributed to research on licensing fees.
PhD, Economics, University of California, Berkeley
MA, Political Science, University of California, Berkeley
BA, Political Economy, Princeton University (magna cum laude)