Transfer Pricing and Tax
Bates White’s Transfer Pricing and Tax Practice provides expert consulting and analysis in transfer pricing and tax-related litigation and disputes, as well as in tax policy and valuation contexts. Our clients include US- and internationally-based taxpayers with operations in a wide range of tax jurisdictions and industries. We have deep experience in establishing and defending arm’s-length pricing for transactions between related party affiliates across multiple jurisdictions that allows us to focus our analyses on clients’ specific needs—from planning and compliance to audit, controversy, and expert testimony.
Our practice draws on the extensive experience that Bates White professionals possess in numerous industry sectors. Our capabilities also draw on Bates White’s substantial litigation consulting and testifying experience and the complementary skill sets of experts in relevant areas across the firm, such as within the firm’s Energy, Healthcare and Intellectual Property practices.
- December 22, 2013
- October 1, 2013
- An Early-Stage Investor Analogy: How Related-Party Transfers of Intangibles Contribute to Base Erosion and Profit ShiftingBNA’s Transfer Pricing Report, September 19, 2013
- BNA’s Transfer Pricing Report, April 4, 2013
- Overcoming Veritas: Can the IRS Make a Better Argument for the Income Method in Amazon’s $2.2 Billion Challenge?BNA’s Transfer Pricing Report, February 7, 2013
- September 14, 2012
- Transfer Pricing Report, November 18, 2010
- World Finance, January 2008
- Business Valuation Update, January 2008
- Paris, France, November 12, 2013 – November 14, 2013
- July 30, 2013
- Paris, France, November 12, 2012 – November 14, 2012