Intellectual property owners and licensees face increasingly complex challenges defending or contesting patent validity, accurately valuing IP rights, responding appropriately to infringement, and navigating the treacherous waters where IP rights and antitrust laws intersect. Bates White has assisted numerous rights holder and licensee clients with litigation or business strategy challenges that require top-tier economic analysis in the agriculture, computer, consumer product, entertainment, financial, healthcare and life sciences, industrial, semiconductors, and telecommunications industries.
- Beaver Creek, CO, July 12, 2017
- Arlington, VA, October 7, 2016
- August 4, 2016
- Hilton Head, SC, May 28–29, 2015
- New York, NY, May 3, 2011 – May 4, 2011
- Palo Alto, CA, April 13, 2010