Bates White’s Summer Intern Program ranks in top 10
Bates White Economic Consulting was ranked #7 of the top 10 consulting firms for summer intern programs in the recent 2013 Vault Top Internships Rankings. Nearly 6,000 interns representing more than 100 different internship programs participated in the survey. The results are based on the average of the interns’ ratings in five categories for consulting firms:
- Quality of life (office culture, hours, work-life balance, flexibility)
- Compensation & benefits (pay structure, subsidized expenses, office space, perks)
- Interview process (application process, requirements, number of interviews)
- Career development (training and mentoring, quality of assignments, real-life experience, networking opportunities)
- Full-time employment prospects (opportunity to obtain a full-time job with this organization)
Bates White’s Summer Consultant Program is an intensive 10-week program that provides rising college seniors with an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills, while making meaningful contributions to client work. Participants receive extensive training, perform a mix of challenging and interesting quantitative and qualitative assignments, and have opportunities to interact with firm leadership. The program also includes social events such as city tours, sports outings, and dinners, as well as an opportunity to organize a community service project for the entire firm. At the end of the summer, participants are evaluated for a full-time position following graduation.
“Bates White is honored to receive this recognition,” said David DeRamus, Bates White Managing Partner. “We are extremely proud of our Summer Consultant Program as it offers participants a wide range of experiences and a solid foundation upon which to build consulting careers. Learning and professional development are a high priority at Bates White and we are proud of the fact that a large percentage of our Summer Consultants return for full-time employment after graduation.”
Click here for more information on Bates White’s Summer Consultant Program.